Wednesday 23 December 2020

Warm greeting and wishes for the Holy Days of Christmas from the General Secretary of Golden Dawn.





My dear Comrades, from Domokos prison where I am here persecuted for my Ideas, because I resisted an anti-national tyranny, along with all of you proud men and women throughout the country, I extend my warm greeting and wishes for the Holy Days of Christmas .

In the past year Golden Dawn has been hit hard both by the System, which wants our extermination, and by deserters and self glorified-lovers, who want to try to achieve political gain through the destruction of Golden Dawn. An anti-national system, along with pseudo-patriots and pseudo-nationalists, is struggling to break us, but the Ideas do not end with persecutions but only get stronger and are coming back even stronger.

They wanted to hit Golden Dawn because it was the only force in Greece that could lead a National Resistance  Movement against tyranny that is becoming increasingly harsh against the Hellenic people every day.

They are destroying our history, they are destroying our traditions, without any pretense they declare that they are fighting against the idea of the Nation. They want a Greece without Greeks, they want a Greece that won't be Greek! Those alive, let us resist their plans!

By the only means available to me, I will continue the battle to the end, having the honor and pride to have beside me all of you who have remained faithful to our Ideas and to the black-and-red banners with the meander, the honored banners of Golden Dawn .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.